Although powerful and highly developed with an impressive list of advanced features, the simplicity of Ascent® makes it an invaluable tool, ideal for implementing a vibration analysis program for the first time.
Ascent® is available in three levels, each providing greater benefits and more advanced capabilities.
Using Ascent in tandem with a vbSeries portable or permanently-mounted instrument, companies can effectively monitor the condition of their plant equipment with unprecedented accuracy. This monitoring ensures peak performance and increased quality, output, and compliance, while reducing cost, time, and risk. Ascent complements the vbSeries family of vibration analyzing instruments. It provides all the functionality needed to store and analyze the vibration data taken with a vb instrument.
Ascent communicates with the vb instrument through the PC's serial, Ethernet, or USB ports. You can use Ascent to create machine lists and measurement setups. You can then send these to your instrument. Once your data has been collected, you can use Ascent to view spectra, waveforms, and trends; create envelope and band alarms; and generate reports (e.g. a detailed exception report) to summarize the information in your database. Although highly developed, with an impressive list of advanced features, the simplicity of Ascent makes it an invaluable tool, ideal for those implementing a vibration analysis program for the first time.
- Baseline record and display - make instant comparisons against known good data
- Convert waveforms to spectra with ease
- Export your favorite charts and reports to Microsoft Word® with one click
- Process paramater trending
- Intuitive database backup and restore facility
- Flexible and interactive charting: zoom and pan charts to see close-up detail; rescale and overlay charts to compare peaks and identify machine component problems
- Customizable interface, charts and reports so you can display information in a manner that is meaningful to you
- All levels of Ascent® include a Commtest Bearing Database with over 30 000 bearings
- Frequently re-used components can be created once then stored in the Ascent® component storage library
- Create machine and alarm templates quickly and easily
- Keep only the most useful data accesible on a daily basis with selectable database optimization
- Multiple language support for international companies
Ascent Brochure Download PDF
Ascent Reference Guide Download PDF
Machinery Health Overview Download PDF
Ascent Product Matrix Download PDF
Case study, Windflow Technology
Windflow Technology Ltd, based in Christchurch, New Zealand, is a global innovator in wind power turbine design, development, and manufacturing.Read Case Study