The vbOnline's flexible, modular system provides 24/7 surveillance of critical assets. The vbOnline automatically evaluates machine operating condition.
The vbOnline system enables you to collect data more cost effectively, in a more timely fashion, and with improved accuracy compared to walkaround portable routines. You can safely monitor machines in dangerous and inaccessible environments. With a vbOnline system you can easily schedule periodic measurements in the most inaccessible environments and remotely monitor the health of your critical assets 24/7. This automatically alerts you to potential problems and avoids costly downtime.
Simplicity is our goal
Each vbOnline device connects directly into the LAN / WAN network within your plant. Single user PC or network capable, this solution is easily expanable and can be as big or small as required. As your surveillance needs increase, you can simply plug in additional modules.
- Compact and easy to install
- Modular design suitable for system expansion
- 4 to 32 channel options, expandable in the field
- Powerful Ascent Level 3 vibration analysis software
- Intelligently designed to accept machine data from common sensor types
- Automatic detection and reporting of alarms via email or text message
- AscentViewª web-based machine reporting tool
vbOnline Instrument Brochure Download PDF
EnerSur Case Study Download
Reference Guide Download
vbOnline Instrument Certificates — CE & C1D2 Download
Case study, Aquasystems
Underwater challenge by Aquasystems in Halle, Belgium.Read Case Study