An all-in-one tool, the vb7 instrument suits every level from novice to expert vibration analyst.
Easy and efficient two channel capability
The vb7® analyzer offers the power and convenience of dual-channel measurement and dual-plane balancing. Its balancing functions enable quick diagnosis and correction of dynamic unbalance, the most common form of unbalance. The vb7® analyzer's combination of accuracy, intuitive operation, ease of use, and outstanding storage capacity ensures the instrument delivers a premium return on investment. Purchase of a vb7® includes the powerful, award-winning Ascent® software.
Ascent® Level 2 enables you to program your instrument with thousands of separate machine definitions, covering a number of route choices. A library of over 300 customizable parameter sets is also available, enabling a vast array of measurement options.
Ascent Level 2 software
- Route enabled - Build routes in Ascent® and send these to your instrument
- CBDb - Commtest Bearing Database with over 30 000 bearings
- Waveform analysis tools - Perfect for power users
- Technical Associates Proven Method - for effortless setup of measurements and alarm levels
Enhanced instrument functionality
- 2-channel simultaneous recordings
- Wide measurement range - 1 000 g, 25 000 mm/s, 2 500mm
- 2 plane balancing
- Unique Commtest 6PackTM recording system
- 95 dB dynamic range
- 6 400 lines FFT resolution
- 40 kHz Fmax
- 1 GB memory - Virtually unlimited spectra and waveform storage
- Laser speed sensor for automatic capture of machine running speed
- Keyphasor® tach mode
- 5 year warranty on the instrument hardware
- Option to add Flex features